At Donald R. Holben & Associates, APC, we help businesses, individuals and families resolve a wide range of complex legal issues. With offices in San Diego and Palm Springs, our law firm is recognized as one of the pre-eminent litigation practices in Southern California. While many of our clients are based in-state, we've handled a significant number of cases throughout the country and have successfully practiced against some of the largest firms in California and across the United States.
Our Areas Of Practice
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience representing clients in the following areas:
- Employment law (employees): If you have been the victim of unlawful or discriminatory conduct at work, our employment law and discrimination lawyers can protect your rights. We have a team of talented lawyers that focuses specifically on representation of employees and professionals in employment-related matters, including but not limited to: discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and whistleblower protection.
- Employment law (employers): We maintain an active employment law practice dedicated to the unique legal needs of employers. Our team helps employers across industries defend against employee lawsuits involving claims of workplace violations, such as discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Business law and litigation: We represent companies in all stages of the litigation process and have extensive trial experience. Our legal team also advises businesses across many industries on corporate governance, compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Administrative law: We provide representation for professionals, students, employees and businesses in a range of administrative proceedings.
- Real estate litigation: We represent homeowners, homebuyers, home sellers, homeowners associations, and businesses in a variety of residential and commercial real estate disputes.
- Family law: Our legal team provides skilled legal advocacy in a number of family law matters such as divorce, child custody, child support, and more.
- Appeals: For those who want to challenge a trial court's decision, or need to defend against an appeal or writ, our law firm can help. We have an established appellate practice in both civil matters and administrative proceedings.
- Personal injury and elder abuse: Our attorneys represent those who have been the victims of elder abuse (financial and physical) or any type of personal injury.
Defending And Protecting Your Rights
Our attorneys are committed to pursuing and protecting your best interests as an individual or a business owner. We invite you to learn more about our law firm and our attorneys, or contact us to discuss your matter directly during a free consultation.