Defending Your Professional License
If your professional license has been revoked, or is under review, it is important to work with an attorney who understands the complex procedures and law associated with your profession. Without proper guidance, you could place your career and future in serious jeopardy. Our lawyers have helped a range of professionals, including teachers, nurses, doctors and even truck drivers. We are ready to help you at any stage of the process, including during administrative appeals.
Our extensive experience includes matters involving the:
- California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Medical Board of California
- California Acupuncture Board (CAB)
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CBRN)
- California Society of Anesthesiologists (CSA)
- Dental Board of California
- Many others
We welcome you to contact us today to discuss your situation. Your initial consultation is free of charge. To arrange a consultation by phone, call 619-780-2820 to reach our San Diego office or 760-501-0615 for our Palm Springs office, or call us toll free at 800-685-6950 from anywhere in California.