Resolving Complex Real Estate Disputes
The attorneys at Donald R. Holben & Associates, APC, have been helping clients find practical solutions to complex real estate disputes since 1992. We represent a range of involved parties, including sellers, buyers, agents, builders, homeowners and homeowners associations (HOAs).
Over the course of our careers, we have handled a wide variety of commercial and residential real estate litigation matters throughout Southern California, including cases involving:
- Conflict of interest between buyers, sellers and other invested parties
- Failure to disclose defects or other major problems with the property upon sale and purchase
- Disputes between parties involved in construction on the property
- Encroachment, as well as easement and boundary disputes
- HOA matters, including disputes between homeowners and HOAs
- Breach of purchase and sale agreements
- Disputes involving commercial leases on the property
- Land use and zoning questions
Trusted Legal Representation Throughout Southern California
Our lawyers understand the significant financial risks associated with real estate disputes. We are committed to protecting not only your rights, but your financial interests as well. To do so, we call upon our decades of experience in negotiating and litigating high-stakes real estate disputes. Our established strategies allow us to evaluate your situation from every angle to determine the best course of action. If a settlement is not in your best interest, we will aggressively fight for your rights at trial.